Here are a few ideas for staying active, healthy, and happy!
Disclaimer: Individuals should consult their physician before starting any exercise program to limit risks of injury.
Follow Lake Forest Fitness Center on Facebook!
- Checkout HIGH Fitness Live classes!
- 60 Minute Yoga Class - Vinyasa 1 Beginner Flow please note these are not our instructors
- 20 Minute Full Body Workout at Home & Equipment Free
- 30-Minute No-Equipment Barre Sculpting Workout
- Fitness Blender Kids Workout - 25 Minute Fun Workout for Kids at Home
- Map My Fitness by Under Armour
We offer several dance classes virtually, so you can keep dancing in the safety of your own home!
Also, check out these resources:
- Denita's Dance Party Video!
- Alphabet Ballet with Miss Brenda!
- Coloring Pages! All You Need is Love & Dance, Easter Basket Tap, Heel Dig Tap Move
- Learn choreography from the musical Newsies!
- Keep dancing with the LFDA Bingo Card!
- Move at Home! Courtesy of Discover Dance
- Eight is Great Dance Scavenger Hunt
- Dancing Alone Together: In this unprecedented time of isolation, Dancing Alone Together aims to be a central resource for the digital dance world that is beginning to bloom.
- Lucky Plush Virtual Dance Lab: A partnership with University of Chicago's Dance Program
- Whimsy Creative Movement Blog for ages 3-12: New activities are added every week!
Follow Lake Forest Athletics on Facebook for Sports Tips of the Day, Skill Videos, and more!
While the Deerpath Golf Course is closed, check out these great resources to keep you on top of your game!
Check out these videos of LF Sailors in action!
Our beautiful parks provide a connection to the outdoors and green space as well as opportunities for physical activity which studies demonstrate reduces stress and improves mental health. While our parks remain open, all playground equipment is closed. And please don't forget your Social Distance rules! View all of our parks here.
GO Lake Forest is a movement in partnership with several Lake Forest communities, organizations, and the Lake County Health Department to promote its health initiative, GO Lake County. The goal of GO Lake County and GO Lake Forest is to improve the health of Lake County residents by promoting the simple act of walking as means to improve health.
Check our GO Lake Forest page for our walk schedules.
*If you plan on attending a GO event, you will be required to complete a waiver prior to participation.