- Registration is first come, first served.
- Register online at LFParksandRec.com, bring, or mail in your registration form to us at 400 Hastings Road, Lake Forest.
- Telephone registrations are not accepted.
- Walk-in and online registration have first priority.
- Forms that are received by mail will be processed as soon as time permits.
- Children and adults MUST LIVE within the corporate limits of the City of Lake Forest to be considered a RESIDENT of Lake Forest.
Non-residents may register in person OR online at LFParksandRec.com for any programs not already filled.
Non-resident fees include a 20% increase over the resident rate.
Lake Bluff Residents
- Lake Bluff residents receive resident rates for all programs, fees, and memberships in the following areas: Athletics, Fitness Center, Wildlife Discovery Center, Stirling Hall Arts Center, Kinderhaven Preschool Academy ,Lake Forest Dance Academy, Lake Forest Sailing, and Deerpath Golf Course.
- Forest Park Beach operations and fees are not included in this agreement.
- Lake Bluff registration takes place during the same time as non-resident registration.
- Program fees must be included with registration form.
- Checks should be made payable to LAKE FOREST PARKS & RECREATION DEPARTMENT.
- Fees may also be charged to your DISCOVER, VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS card.
- If programs chosen have openings, your registration will be processed you will receive a confirmation receipt.
- If you register online, you will receive the confirmation email right away.
- If programs chosen have already reached maximum enrollment, your name will be placed on a wait list and you will be contacted as soon as a spot is available.
TELEPHONE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.