Come out to our summer party in downtown Lake Forest! Our inaugural event will feature live bands on two stages, games and activities for the kids, fantastic food (burgers!), and a bourbon, beer, and wine pavilion.
There is no better food companion to bourbon than burgers - and this year's festival theme does not disappoint. At least six chefs of all types will showcase their signature burgers, to be enjoyed in the comfort of our huge seating area. Our bourbon tasting pavilion will offer more than 20 types of bourbon for tasting, along with beer and wine.
CITY HALL STAGE:
4:30 pm: Fletcher Rockwell
7:00 pm: Brooke Eden
9:00 pm: Joe Nichols
3:00 pm: Brass Buckle
6:00 pm: Trippin Billies
8:00 pm: Bruce In The USA
Tickets are limited! Get yours today!
BRUCE IN THE USA
- Created by the Friends of Lake Forest Parks and Recreation Foundation this event is open to anyone that enjoys music, food and kids activities.
- The Lake Forest Music Festival is a community event and fundraiser completely run by volunteers to provide a safe and fun environment for families.
- We are so grateful to our sponsors who have helped make this event a reality!
- If you would like to sponsor this event or other future events, please visit our Donate page.
- Youth: $10 (6-20 years-old - kids 5 and under are free)
- Adult: $25 (21+) Price increases to $30 day of event
- Active Military:
- Adult All-Day Pass: $100 (Includes admission, dinner platter, souvenir beverage mug, craft bourbon cocktails, beer and wine from 3-10 PM)
- Adult Evening Pass: $75 (Includes admission, dinner platter, souvenir beverage mug, craft bourbon cocktails, beer and wine from 6-10 PM)
- Youth All-Day Pass: $25 (Includes admission, dinner platter, non-alcoholic beverages. Must supplement an Adult or Family Pass)
- BEST DEAL! Family Pass: $300 (Includes admission, premier parking, dinner platter, souvenir beverage mug, craft bourbon cocktails, beer, wine and bourbon tasting (Youth/Child get non-alcoholic beverages) from 3-10 PM)
- Premier Parking Pass: $50 Park next to the venue for easy access. Limited availability.
- All tickets include all day in/out privileges.
- Attendance is limited to 5,000.
- No Coolers - Food and Beverages available for purchase.
- Children 5 and younger are free.
- All proceeds after festival expenses are used to support the great year-round programs of your Lake Forest Parks and Recreation Department.
Thank you for your support!
There is no better food companion to bourbon than burgers - and this year's festival theme does not disappoint.
At least six chefs of all types will showcase their signature burgers, to be enjoyed in the comfort of our huge seating area.
Our bourbon tasting pavilion will offer more than 20 types of bourbon for tasting, along with beer, wine, and craft cocktails.
- Craft Cocktails $10
- Bourbon taste/sampling $2
- Beer $6
- Wine $6
- Cutwater $6
- Soft drinks/water $2
- Souvenir Cup: Over 21 (includes unlimited beer, wine, and craft cocktails) $50 at gate
- Souvenir Cup: Under 21 (includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages) $10 at gate
Food: Each of our vendors will have their own menu!
- The event will be held in the parking lot behind Lake Forest City Hall - 220 E. Deerpath Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Parking and METRA station is within 2-3 blocks of the venue.
- No dogs allowed (only service dogs)
- No backpacks, guns, or coolers
- No outside food or beverages
Tickets are limited! Get yours today!
With your support, we will ensure that our Parks & Recreation Department remains the wonderful asset that many will enjoy for generations to come. While the proceeds from our fundraiser events support the Lake Forest Parks & Recreation Department, we also accept donations that go directly to our General Donation Fund, the Deerpath Golf Course Renovation Project, and other program areas of the Lake Forest Parks & Recreation Department.
Whether working at one of our events or behind the scenes, our volunteers bring a wide variety of skills to helping the Foundation enrich everyday life.
- Public Relations
- Assist in Fundraising/Sponsorship
- Board Member
- Special Events
To volunteer, please contact:
For information on corporate sponsorship, please contact: