Hours & Admission
The Lake Forest Fitness Center will be opening at 8:00 am on Tuesday, February 16th due to weather conditions.
Monday-Friday: 6am - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7am - 3pm
Fitness Floor Mitigation Updates as of Monday, February 8:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, including while engaged in individual exercise regardless of person or machine spacing.
- Reservations are no longer required.
- Showers will re-open, however towel service will continue to be suspended until further notice.
- Please bring your own water bottles. Only the bottle fillers are open at this time.
- You are highly encouraged to bring your own mat for floor work.
- All equipment should personally be cleaned before and after each use.
The Lake Forest Fitness Center will continue to offer a hybrid group exercise class model. All classes will be live streamed on our Zoom platform with provided links and passwords while some classes will simultaneously be taught in person.
- Maximum capacity of 10 members per class.
- Reservations required 1 day in advance for 1 class at a time. Please call 847-810-3932 to reserve your spot.
- Masks are to be worn by instructors and members at all times.
- Members are to come through the Fitness Center doors, check in at the front desk, get a class pass and make your way to the gymnasium.
Check out our latest group ex schedule:
current group Ex schedule
Please continue to visit the website, follow us on Facebook, and check your email for additional communication regarding our new policies and procedures. We thank you for your continued patience during this transitional time.
Special Hours: Memorial Day, Lake Forest Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve
Closed: Easter, July 4, Christmas Day, & New Year's Day
Follow Lake Forest Fitness Center on Facebook!
The Lake Forest Fitness Center is a premier fitness and racquet facility with a strong commitment towards personalized service and individual attention for those seeking to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Facilities and Amenities:
- 4,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility
- Group Exercise: TRX, Yoga, Strength; 35+ classes
- Three conversion courts for racquetball/squash
- Safe & friendly child care available in the Kids Kottage
- Private locker rooms with towel service
- Complete line of free weights, selectorized machines, dumbbells & functional training machines from Precor & Life Fitness
Fitness Center Manager
Fitness Center Manager
Group Exercise Coordinator
Did you know Lake Forest Fitness Center is part of the Silver Sneakers Program? Find out if you are eligible for a free Lake Forest Fitness Center membership by clicking the button below!