BOATING CENTER INFORMATION
- South Beach Parking and Watercraft Ramp Launch permits can only be purchased in person at the Recreation Center. Click here for office hours and information.
- Daily launch passes will be available to purchase at Forest Park Beach.
- A fee of $65.00 will be charged for residents launching watercraft that are transported into the facility daily.
- We have a new Watercraft Impoundment Ordinance for watercraft contained in the compound or racks. Please be aware of the policy.
- Please note: South Lot gate will be locked every evening at 9:00 pm
- If you plan to use the Boat Basin Facility please read the packet listed below.
- We offer other storage opportunities for you, if you are interested please contact us for more information at (847) 810-3664.
KAYAK & PADDLEBOARD LAUNCH
Cells 1 and 4 are a non-motorized watercraft launch area. Please note - NO Motorized watercraft allowed, including waverunners.
BOATING CENTER RENTALS
Paddle boards and kayaks are available for rental, weather permitting. The Boating Center will be open daily June 4 - August 14 from 10 am - 7 pm and the following weekend days:
- May 28 - May 30
- August 20 - August 21
- August 27 - August 28
- September 3 - September 5
Contact Zac Hernandez at 847-810-3664 for more information.