Due to COVID-19 health concerns and regulations, birthday parties and room rentals are temporarily suspended. Please check here for updates and additional information.
You invite the guests and let us help you throw a spectacular party! Party packages are available for children between the ages of 3 and 12 years of age on either Saturday or Sunday. We can accommodate up to 30 children depending on the theme chosen and the facility available. For further information, call the contact person listed below for each theme.
- Party fee includes: facility rental, appropriate leaders, set-up and clean up.
- Party fee does NOT include: cake, candles, paper products, utensils and party favors.
- Parties are limited by the availability of the facility and staff.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to reserve your date.
Wildlife Discovery Center Party
Interact with wildlife! The WDC provides an entertaining, interactive, and educational experience for birthdays or other celebrations. Each 90-minute party includes tables and chairs in the hay barn, adult supervision, a 30 to 45-minute wildlife program featuring live animals, illustrations, and crayons for coloring, and a VIP tour of the wildlife exhibits.
Location: Wildlife Discovery Center
Contact: Rob Carmichael, 847.810.3663, email@example.com
Let your birthday child and friends experience the magic of dance! The party will be filled with music, theater, dance, movement games and stories all pertaining to the theme of your choice. Choose from hip hop, traditional ballets, Disney themes, or the simple favorite Dancing Fun and Games is always a hit. You invite the guests and we will provide the fun!
Location: Recreation Center
Contact: Valerie Gonzalez, 847-810-3948, firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Parties at Stirling Hall
The birthday child picks from a variety of ceramic pieces, such as dog or cat banks, star boxes, or sock monkeys. Each party guests will create their own masterpieces by painting their ceramic piece with colorful acrylic paints. The second half of the party is spent celebrating in our gallery room with cake, ice cream, and gifts. Our staff will seal each project while the birthday group is celebrating. All projects made at the party will be ready to go home that day.
Prior to the party, the birthday child selects from one of our four specialty birthday projects: Animals, Plates, Treasure Chests or Mugs. Guests will make the chosen project out of clay and paint it with underglazes in the hand-building room. The second half of the party is spent celebrating in our gallery room with cake, ice cream, and gifts. Artwork made at the CLAY CREATIONS party are not ready to pick up for two weeks. Projects need to be fired in the kiln once, clear glazed and fired again. These parties are held at Stirling Hall, 60 East Old Mill Road. Please contact Debbie Lerman at 847-810-4688 for availability and fees.
Location: Stirling Hall Art Center
Contact: Debra Lerman, 847.810.4688
Theme Parties at Everett Park
Lake Forest Recreation will take care of your child's special day in some very special ways. Simply choose a theme below, or suggest one of your own and let us take care of the rest! Cost of parties varies depending upon number of guests and theme chosen.
- I am 3! - Enjoy games, crafts, and a whole lot of fun designed with a 3 year old in mind!
- Princess Party - Calling all Princes and Princesses to join us for a Royal Birthday Celebration!
- Sundae Surprise - Scoop up some fun and enjoy a delicious sundae after you have decorated a t-shirt or hat!
- Bird House - Create a fantastic home for your fine-feathered friends!
- All Sorts of Sports - Kick, throw, dodge, and shoot! Sports is what this special day is all about!
- Games Galore - What could be more fun than a day of your favorite games? Lots of energy required!
- Magic Show - with Gary Kantor You will see vanishing acts, card tricks, mind-reading, and much more! All shows are interactive - your child will come up on stage and become a Junior Magician right before your eyes.
Location: Everett Park Classroom
Contact: Christine Faudel, 847.810.3660, email@example.com