sunday, May 15th 2022
Join us for a day filled with dance! It will be a day to celebrate the perseverance and resilience of students and staff as they share their artistry and dedication in this end of season performance. After sometime away from the stage, LFDA is excited to present our 2022 recital, "Keep Moving On!"
Location: Cressey Center for the Arts, Lake Forest Academy
1500 West Kennedy Road, Lake Forest
Times: 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 2:00 pm, & 5:00 pm
We are excited to invite you to Lake Forest Dance Academy's 2022 Recital "Keep Moving On"!
- Recital will be performed at Lake Forest Academy.
- Ticket allotment is 10 per family per show.
Sunday, May 15, 2022
Lake Forest Academy
Cressey Center for the Arts
1500 Kennedy Road, Lake Forest
Youth Act One: 10:00am
Youth Act Two: 11:30am
Academy Show 1: 2:00pm
Academy Show 2: 5:00pm
- Dancers check in at the Cressey Center 40 minutes before the show. A teacher will escort dancers to dressing rooms.
- Dancers should wear their first costumes, hair in a bun and make up applied.
- Dancers are to remain in designated areas until the recital is completed. All dancers will participate in the finale.
- After the performance, all early years dancers will be dismissed from the stage in the theater. All Level 1 and up dancers will be dismissed from the lobby hallway.
- SPRING BREAK (NO CLASSES):Wed, March 16 - Sat, March 26, 2022
- RECITAL PHOTO DAY: Sun, May 1, 2022
- MANDATORY RECITAL REHEARSALS (DURING CLASS TIMES):Mon, May 9 - Sat, May 14, 2022
- SPRING RECITAL: Sun, May 15, 2022
Rehearsals will take place in costume the week of May 9-14 during your child's regular class time. Wear your costume to class.
Show Date: May 15
- Tickets go on sale Monday April 18th at 12:00pm.
- Each family is allotted 10 tickets per show.
- Tickets are $12 each and seating is assigned.
- Children under the age of 2 are not required to have a ticket but will be required to sit on a lap.
- Dancers must attend rehearsals to perform in the recital.
- Please arrive at least 40 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for parking, getting the dancer to their dressing room.
- Label all costumes, accessories and shoes.
- Put all belongings in a bag labeled with dancer's name.
- Dancers are not allowed to wear any jewelry, watches or nail polish.
- Please do not bring valuables or electronics to any stage, tech, dress rehearsal or performance.
- Make up should be blush high on cheekbones, red lipstick - Revlon 740 and a small amount of eye shadow and mascara.
- No photography or videos taken of performances. This is not only distracting to other audience members, but it also distracting to the dancers performing
LFDA RECITAL 2022 PHOTO DAY IS SUNDAY, MAY 1ST
- Photos are taken at the Recreation Center
- Participation is highly encouraged.
- Please plan on attending all of your class photos even if you are not ordering prints.
- Class photos will be taken in Studio 3.
- Individual photos will be taken in Studio 2. Sign up at the link below.
- Bring all costume pieces and accessories and label everything with your name.
- Arrive in plenty of time to fill out order forms.
- Payment is due with your order. Check - payable to Kathleen Weinstein Photography or Venmo @Kathleen-Weinstein-1
|SIGN UP FOR INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS
|GROUP PHOTO ORDER FORM
|INDIVIDUAL PHOTO ORDER FORM